Monday, February 23, 2009

Brown is my Shepherd, I shall not work.

Brown is my Shepherd, I shall not work.
He leadeth me beside still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Conservative Party.
He guideth me to the path of unemployment.

Yeah, though I wait for my dole,
I own the Bank that refuses me.
Brown has anointed my Income Taxes,
My expenses runneth over my income,
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of his term.

From hence forth we will live all the days
of our lives in a rented home with an overseas landlord.

I am glad I am British,
I am glad that I am free,
but I wish I was a dog

and Brown was a tree.

- Anon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go back 25 years and you could apply exactly the same thing to Thatcher!

10 pop bands featuring accountants - or do they?

Ledger Zeppelin  The Rolling Balances  Fleetwood Macroeconomics  The Balance Sheetles  The Fiscal Fighters  The Profit Margin Boys The Doubl...